Your Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel orders at any time before your order is delivered and up to 30 days afterwards, beginning on the day after you received the products and a right to receive a refund from us. This right to cancel is in addition to your right to return defective or damaged goods set out below in the "Damaged or Defective Goods" section, and your other legal rights. For details of those legal rights, please contact Citizens Advice Bureau or visit the Trading Standards website at www.tradingstandards.gov.uk.
Please note that this right to cancel does not apply to orders for personalised, made to measure, custom made or perishable goods.
Your right to cancel the contract begins as soon as the contract is formed. As explained above, the contract is formed when we accept your order by despatching the goods to you. Once you have received the goods, your right to cancel lasts until 30 days after you have received them beginning on the day after you received the goods.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us using the contact details given above in the "Contact Us" section, stating your order reference number.
If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail or posted the letter to us. If you call us to notify us of your cancellation, then your cancellation is effective from the date you telephone us.
You may also cancel and order by completing and returning the cancellation form.
If you choose to cancel:
- You will receive a refund of the price you have paid for your goods including standard delivery charges, as soon as possible and, in any case within 14 days after the day on which we receive the product back or, if earlier, the day on which we receive evidence that you have returned the goods to our returns address.
- You must return the goods to us promptly and in any event within fourteen (14) days of cancellation. Return or collection will be at your cost unless you choose to use the free returns label that we provide with the goods.
- If you return goods to us by any method other than through the free returns label that we have provided then we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit and you have not used our free returns option, we may charge you, or not refund to you, any amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
- You must take reasonable care of the goods and not use them. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right to claim the cost of any deterioration, up to the price of the product, from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.
- Where possible please return goods in their original packing. This will save you having to buy alternative packaging in which to return the goods and reduces the risk of damage when they are returned. You will be responsible for any damage caused by you failing to pack the goods properly for their return.
- You must also return any free gift or promotional product received by you as a result of that order. We may charge you a reasonable amount for the free gift or promotional product if you do not return it.
If you cancel part of an order then we will recalculate the original order price and adjust the delivery charges payable by you for the retained items accordingly. This may result in a payment being required if, for example, the revised order price is now lower than that required to obtain free or reduced rate delivery charges.
Damaged or Defective Goods
You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find that they are already defective or damaged, you should tell us as soon as possible using the contact details given above in the "Contact Us" section. We may offer a repair, exchange or refund, as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights.
As a consumer you have certain legal rights in relation to the quality of the products that we supply. For details of those legal rights, please contact Citizens Advice Bureau or visit the Trading Standards website at www.tradingstandards.gov.uk.
In addition to these rights, we provide the following warranty with the products that you order from the Site.
12 Month Warranty
We at Jaguar Land Rover want you to be completely happy with your product. It has been designed and manufactured with as much care, attention to detail and quality control, as our vehicles.
If there is any defect in any product that you purchase from the Site and you notify us of this within 12 months after the date of delivery in accordance with this warranty section then we will at our option repair or replace the goods or, if neither is possible within a reasonable time, we will refund the price paid by you.
Your warranty may be transferred to another person in a one-time transfer. This transfer is to allow the purchase of gifts where the ownership of the product is passed from one person to another.
This warranty does not apply to and does not cover damage or defects arising from:
- fair wear and tear.
- inappropriate storage or use of the product or anything external to the product itself.
- accident, misuse, neglect, or damage by you or any third party.
- use for purposes or in a manner other than as recommended or intended by the manufacturer or failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- damage caused by failure to follow the manufacturer's care instructions or from use of inappropriate cleaning products or those of a corrosive and/or abrasive nature.
To make a warranty claim you should:
- Contact our relevant Customer Services department by telephone or email.
Jaguar: 0800 096 0474 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm) firstname.lastname@example.org
Land Rover: 0800 096 0493 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm) email@example.com
- Supply details of the warranty claim which include your personal details.
- Follow our product return instructions.
- Include details of when and where you bought the product and a copy of your receipt or online order number.
- You may be given a returns identification number, please include this number within the package and take note of this for your reference.
- Retain the proof of postage/carrier return.
General Information around the Return of Goods
Our address for return of goods is:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited / Unipart
Please send all returns to us with a covering letter, stating your order reference number, together with a copy of the original delivery note. Where you are making a warranty return then please include all of the details set out in the warranty section above.
When returning a product purchased as part of a gift set or bundle, all products within the bundle must be returned in saleable condition in the original packaging. If a product within a gift set or bundle is faulty, you have the option to exchange the faulty product individually, or request a refund which will be at the RRP of the product after the overall gift set or bundle discount has been applied.
Whenever you return goods to us, please try as far as possible to take care when opening the packaging. If you are able to return them in their original packaging, this may save you having to buy alternative packaging in which to return the goods.
Until goods are returned to / collected by us, you have a legal obligation to retain possession of the goods and to take reasonable care of them while they are in your possession. We recommend that you return goods by our own nominated carrier. If you require a returns label whilst the product in under warranty then you may contact our Customer Services department who will be glad to assist you with this matter. Please ensure that you include your name, address, telephone number and any other details which you feel may help us. If you return your goods through any other mail service, we recommend that recorded delivery is used and we advise you to adequately insure them during the return journey.
All refunds will be made by the payment method which you originally used to purchase the goods.